SmartRail World is proud to offer our readers a free 36 page edition of Rail Asia Magazine focussing on the latest regional developments, exclusive interviews with four senior Thai rail professionals, features covering key industry issues and much more. Packed full of stories from across the ASEAN region, these interviews include senior figures at the Ministry of Transport and State Railway of Thailand and SmartRail World readers get the first chance to read them! Thailand is currently experiencing significant expansion in its rail industry, with a number of transport infrastructure development projects recently given the green light.
This brand new publication, launched just this week, in English and Thai is your perfect guide to this rapidly developing market, so read now...
The projects in development in Thailand include railway expansion, new routes, dual-tracking and agreement on cooperation with foreign countries. Such are the developments that it could be said we are now in the “Golden Age” of Thai rail and metro. We’ve already seen the purple metro line become fully operational, whilst the green is expected to open fully in 2017. The expansion of rail travel in Thailand is consistent with a trend for growth across neighbouring ASEAN counties, as nations seek to make public transport more comfortable and competitive.
Download the magazine (written in both Thai and English) for free now by clicking here.
Contents include, exclusive interviews with:
- Ormsin Chivapruck, Deputy Minister of MOT
- Wuthichart Kalayanamit, State Railway of Thailand (SRT) Governor
- Ditsapol Padungkul, President of Thai Railway Engineering Association
- Sutthichai Piyarattanaworasakulm, President of Professional Crane Association
- 9 major factors shaping the future of the rail industry.
- Life in the fast lane; ranking the world’s 20 high-speed trains.
- ASEAN rail projects currently underway.
- A Preview of SmartRail Asia Congress & Expo 2016
- And much, much more…