Ahead of our SmartMetro Madrid event on November 25-27th, 2019, SmartRail World is proud to present our latest Industry Guide: Over and Underground: The modern signalling and logistic challenges faced by urban rail and metro operators, and their solutions. You can download it for free right here.
The Industry Guide contains:
• An exclusive look at Transport for London's Wi-Fi tracking system and Siemens' Mass Transit Infrastructure
• Everything you need to know about underground communications
• A look at the impact of digitalization and upcoming trends
• How to deliver consistent innovation and redefine public transport
• In-depth interviews with top decision makers from TfL, SNCF, Vienna Metro, and more!
In little over a month, we got SmartTransit LA in California on October 28-30th, dedicated not only to railways, but also buses, cars, and underground transportation. SmartMetro Madrid follows on November 25-27th, reuniting the world's most relevant players of the underground, light rail, and urban transit systems in a single networking location. Both events are internationally renowned for bringing the world’s top decision makers and industry experts under one roof, so make sure to book your tickets now and get in touch with us regarding presentations and exhibition booths