The pace of technology moves ever forward, forcing the world to adapt as every inch of it becomes progressively more advanced. There are few industries as visible and instrumental to human civilisation as transportation and the network of tracks and roads that physically connect people to each other.
Hot off the heels of our SmartRail event in Munich, Germany, SmartRail World is proud to present our latest Industry Guide: Making Rail Smarter at SmartRail: Post Event Review. You can download it for free right here.
The Industry Guide contains:
- Top Highlights from SmartRail Speakers
- In-depth interviews with Robert Nisbet, Director for Nations and Regions of the Rail Delivery Group and Valentina Ion, EMEA Industry Government Director at Microsoft
- A look at the digital mapping system helping safely pave the way to electrification
- How to deliver high-tech advancements in a simple way to rail’s increasingly complex digital networks
- Expert industry insights from Rail Cargo Hungaria's CFO Román Kotiers, International Energy Agency (IEA)'s Energy Analist Jacob Teter; and more!
- It's not as good as being there, but it keeps you in the loop!
Next up, we got SmartTransit LA on October 28-30th, dedicated not only to railways, but also buses, cars, and underground transportations. SmartMetro Madrid follows, on November 25-27th, reuniting the most relevant players of the underground, light rail, and urban transit systems in a single networking location. Both events are internationally renowned for bringing the world’s top decision makers and industry experts under one roof, so make sure to book your tickets and get in touch with us regarding exhibitions and presentations.
For information about SmartRail 2020 and which city will host that international event, keep your eye on SmartRail World!