The team here at SmartRail World love covering the latest innovations and developments within US mass transit. Not a day seems to go by without one agency or another announcing a new expansions, whether it be a major infrastructure project like a new line or station, or a smaller though just as important passenger focused evolution like an app launch or new type of ticketing. But of course, amidst all the news, we know the budgets remain as tight as ever. Doing “less with more” is a constant refrain from our North American executives interviewed in our popular ‘5 Minutes With…’ feature.
We know you work hard (just like your forebears building the above line in the 19th century) so, when our events department began planning our 6th edition of the always popular SmartTransit congress New Jersey on the 25th-26th of October, we wanted to ensure that all our readers who work for railroads, transit agencies, metros and the government can attend for free as our VIP guests. No strings attached. So sign up today for one of the last remaining free places and attend the leading rail event to help you maximise technology’s role in creating smarter cities and more profitable mass transit. And if you don't work for a railroad or agency? Don't worry, we are offering an exclusive discount for commercial companies to attend as well.
SmartRail World is proud to be bringing our 6th annual SmartTransit event to Elizabeth in the great state of New Jersey on 25-26 October, just under three weeks away!
Transit agencies already attending include: Amtrak, BART, Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS), Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART), Greyhound Lines, LA Metro, Maryland Transit Administration, MTA New York, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ), Sound Transit, VIA Rail Canada, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) and many, many more.
And all these attendes we can confirm have qualified and accepted a free VIP delegate pass.
What’s different about the SmartTransit show from the other mass transit events that are around?
- It is held at Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel, New Jersey which creates a more intimate and interactive environment with greater networking opportunities and round table events as supposed to a trade show.
- There will be content driven workshops where you can see inside the makings of world-class transit systems.
- We have confirmed over 50 senior level executive speakers to offer the latest information on: transit innovation, new potential customers to increase ridership and establishing your brand image.
- Attendee numbers are kept to 250 to create greater networking opportunities and to ensure you make the most of the sessions you attend.
And if you work for a commerical company and not a transit agency so don't qualify for a free VIP pass?
Well this is a fantastic event for you as well! Lots of networking opporunities with the clients you need to meet! Book before the 7th October and pay the lowest possible price of $1000... but there's more, use the code SMW10 to save 10% on this price. $900 for a fantastic, executive two day event? Book now by clicking below or contacting Marketing@GlobalTransportForum.com
This year we have three key focus areas:
- Revenue: how to make rail, bus and metro systems integrated and profitable; asset management
- Passenger Experience: innovative ways to provide passenger entertainment; reducing journey times; real time information; capacity and marketing
- Operations:safety; better communication; CBTC; digitisation and more.
SmartTransit has a long-term relationship with transit agencies from across North America , and has secured experts able to deliver the latest advice and expertise to help improve transit agencies. This content-driven event has confirmed speakers including.
- Paul Comfort, Administrator/Chief Executive Officer, Maryland Transit Administration
- John Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, Charlotte Area Transit System
- Michael Salvato, Director and Program Executive, Enterprise Information, Asset Management and Strategic Innovation,Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Dwight Ferrell, Chief Executive Officer, Southwest Ohio Regional Transit
- David Block-Schachter, Chief Technology Officer, MBTA
- Shyam Kannan, Managing Director of Planning, WMATA
- Alesia Cain, Chief Technology Officer, Hampton Roads Transit
- John St Clair, Director, Department of Buses, NYCT
Network with these fellow transit agency speakers by registering online for free!
And if you work for a commerical company and not a transit agency? Well this is a fantastic event for you as well! Lots of networking opporunities with the clients you need to meet! Book before the 7th October and pay the lowest possible price of $1000... but there's more, use the code SMW10 to save 10% on this price. $900 for a fantastic, executive two day event? Book now!
For more information please take a look at the event website.
“I was impressed with how well everything was done. I made excellent contacts and I learnt valuable information that will help us in achieving our goals. I also enjoyed the “Dinner with Strangers” evening. It was a great way to make new contacts and have a pleasant evening. The event was well organized and a pleasure to attend.”- Robert Stewart, Chairman, National Association of Railroad Passengers on the 2015 event.