This Industry latest Guide from SmartRail World, issue #31, is attempting to find out, with seven chapters of features, news and insight that address the latest threats to rail, autonomous vehicles, freight and the aerospace industries.
Published in association with our sister title, Transport Security World, the guide explores the area and attempts to add some context to transport security challenges that seemingly change and evolve from one week to the next. In this guide you can read about:
- How Digi International are helping railroads overcome the PTC challenge
- Meet the Star Wars-inspired robot increasing security and lowering costs
- The tech under development to secure the autonomous vehicles of the
- Mixed signals in US rail ahead of December PTC deadline
- Symantec warns of “heightened ambitions” of Iranian hackers targeting
- TSA begins suicide-bomb detector tests at Penn Station, New York
- The Last Word: Kristina Tanasichuk of the Government Technology &
Download today by filling in the form to the right.