· The product or project must have been deployed in the past 12 months within a public transport setting anywhere in the world (proof may be requested and must be provided if requested.
· Only one entry per company per award.
· The judges decision is final
Winning a SmartRail Innovation award will enhance your product or projects reputation and marketability plus deliver a message to the industry that you are a leader in transit innovation. In addition you receive…
· Media coverage on all SmartRail platforms.
· Exclusive editorial feature on SmartRail World.
· Promotion to the SmartRail World community of over 50,000 rail professionals.
· Presentation of Award at SmartRail 2018 (Amsterdam, Netherlands, 17th – 18th April )
· Promotion of winning entry at SmartRail 2018 and opportunity to network with other innovators and showcase your innovation at an attended by 100s of others rail and metro leaders from across Europe and beyond.
· Announcement and press release through our external media partners.
· Right to use the Award in your own promotion and media.
· For the Operational Performance Innovation / Passenger Innovation of the Year / Project of the Year awards, send an abstract about the innovation (500 words maximum) and please include any relevant supporting images or videos that you think would support the entry.
- For the SmartRail World Story of the Year 2018 you can vote here.
· All entries will be thoroughly and independently reviewed.
· Send all entries to Luke@SmartRailWorld.com with the subject line marked "SmartRail Awards..."
· Winners will be selected by our international jury of independent industry experts.
· The judges decision is final, and no individual feedback is available.
· We open the Awards on 1st March 2018
· All entries must submitted by 5pm (GMT) Friday March 23rd 2018
· Shortlist announced Monday 2nd April 2018
· Awards will be announced in a ceremony at SmartRail on 17th April 2018 in Amsterdam.
Who won the Awards in 2017
"Being recognised for the innovative work we are doing to help improve the passenger experience and bring innovation, data insight and cost savings to transport providers is something we are very proud of."
Contact Luke@SmartRailWorld.com or call + 44 (0) 20 7045 0900.